Tagged again! 19 questionsSeptember 14, 2007 at 8:25 am | Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments
Tags: questionnaire, tagged
The social web demands quite some input from its folks. I’ve been tagged again! This time: 19 questions – ouch! Yet I have got to obey the wish of Miss Nova. Here we go:
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
No particular scars. But my appendix scar is next to non-existent – I got it removed when I was three.
2. What does your phone look like? List your reasons to buy it?
Oh! I indeed got a new phone today. It’s black, has bluetooth and a camera. I suspect it accesses the internet when I don’t watch it.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Nuffink. But I might put up a photography of the Kölner Dom (Cologne Cathedral).
4. What is your current desktop picture?
The standard Apple Zen picture.
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
If marriage is to persevere, then I wouldn’t know why gay marriage shouldn’t.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Somebody to unpack my moving boxes for me.
7 . What time were you born?
8. Are your parents still together?
Separated 25 years ago, divorced I think 22 years ago.
9. Last person who made you cry?
I honestly cannot remember. I would like to say Zinédine Zidane, although that’s not true. But it was a football player, yet who?
10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
I like to change.
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
What kind of shoes do I like in the opposite sex? Both criteria do not matter to me. The only eye and hair that I pay attention to is my boyfriend’s, and that would be blue and light brown.
12. What are you listening to? Why?
The noise of the cars.
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
I can imagine cozier things to do than cross an unlit underpass at midnight.
14. Do you like painkillers?
Ooh! Nova thinks they should be banned. I admit I use them much and too often, probably. I’ve got some for headache, for cramps, for fever, for muscle aches – I like pain best when it goes away.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I’ve never been on such ‘dating dates’ where you ask someone out or are asked out (or if I have, then I was not aware of it). I imagine that these dates must be quite embarrassing – going out with somebody with the intention to flirt with them sounds like an uncomfortable thing to do. I hear that in the US the guys are entitled to a kiss on the stoop after a date – but maybe that’s just folklore. I certainly would not have been the kind of girl to date someone in that way.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Anything that my mom has prepared 🙂
17. Who was the last person who made you mad?
The person who sacked me yesterday – but not for sacking me, for the action that went on before I got sacked.
18. List one habit you have that has the potential to annoy people?
Difficult – I seem to annoy people when I feel insecure (and as a result of then talking too much or saying stupid things) but that might as well have to do with my perception in moments when I feel insecure.
19. Who was the last person who made you smile?
A homeless guy who sells homemade newspapers near the subway station where I live – I have seen him several times, I never bought the paper, yet he always musters the most fetching smile at people.
People who are going to be tagged: I promise I won’t turn it against you if you don’t find the time to respond. 19 questions is a lot. I only answered them so that I wouldn’t have to unpack more boxes.