Some random facts about meJuly 7, 2007 at 7:27 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | 8 Comments
Tags: Facts, Random
Nova tagged me, and now I am obliged to reveal eight random facts about myself and tag eight more people.
1. In a little more than one and a half months I am going to be unemployed and am actually looking forward to it.
2. In hindsight, I am impressed by the fact that I packed my things three years ago to find me a place to work in a tiny Austrian town, knowing that I hate tiny towns and villages.
3. I ate three pieces of guarana & caffeine chewing gum today even though I already hated the first one.
4. I am also and once again deeply impressed by the Situationist International and had the honour to rediscover one of their texts today.
6. I have an awkward inclination towards flatulence (I suppose the idea of this game is to not censor oneself).
7. I always wanted to be a 1,80 m (5.9 foot) woman.
8. I am a 1,68 m, 60 kg (9.5 stone), shoe size 38 (5) woman – average in every respect.
Rules of the game:
* Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
* At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
* If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes 🙂