Urinal cake

January 10, 2007 at 6:10 pm | Posted in Learning English | Leave a comment

I’ve always wanted to know what English speaking people call a Klostein.

Thanks to suggestion from my colleague Michael, I now have a whole range of labels to choose from:

Urinal deodorizer blocks are the small disinfectant blocks found in urinals. Other informal terms include “urinal mint”, “urinal cake,” “toilet lolly” (Australian), “urinal puck” or “trough lolly” (chiefly British).

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.